Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Curve car park: Feisty girl flees 'rapists' robbers

Wednesday May 30, 2012

Marketeer fights off abductors

By REGINA LEE
regina@thestar.com.my

PETALING JAYA: An Internet marketeer had a close shave with a couple of would-be rapists when she was abducted from the car park of The Curve shopping mall here.
However, the feisty Chin Xin-Ci put up a fight and jumped out of the moving car just as it was exiting the car park.

Recounting the harrowing experience on her Facebook account, she wrote that she was loading her shopping bags onto the backseat of her boyfriend’s car when the incident took place at about 5.20pm on Sunday.

She was on her own that day.

“Suddenly, the rear car door was slammed against my back and a meat cleaver was pressed against my throat,” she wrote.

“A man covered my mouth with his hand and whispered to me not to scream. He then shoved me onto the floor of the backseat and waved the cleaver at me, ordering me not to scream.”

According to her posting, which has gone viral on Twitter and Facebook, a second man appeared and took her car keys while demanding for the parking ticket.

“I told them they could take everything, just to let me go. But at that point they didn’t even ask for money. Instead, one of the men started to make sexual advances.

“Then it hit me: ‘Oh my God. Oh my God. This is really happening. I’m being kidnapped and I think I know what they want’,” she wrote.

Waiting for a chance to make her escape, she said she was aware that the car would slow down as it moved out from the car park.

She managed to open the door but one of the suspects pulled her back in.

However, she put up a fight with the two suspects before making a run for it.

The ordeal – from the moment she left the parking ticket payment machine to her escape – took just about four minutes “but it felt like a long nightmare”, she wrote.

She also tweeted that she was fortunate to just have some scratches and bruises although she lost almost all her belongings, including her cellphone.

Meanwhile, The Curve centre manager Jazmi Kamarudin said they would cooperate with the police as well as offer support to Chin.

“We have also provided our CCTV footage to assist the police with their investigation.
“As this is an ongoing investigation, we are unable to share any details.

“We sincerely regret that this incident took place despite our numerous safety efforts,” Jazmi said in a statement yesterday.

Police confirmed that a report had been lodged and that the case had been classified as robbery.

Other Twitter users also expressed their concern about the incident.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low