Friday, May 18, 2012

Federal Highway: Alfa Romeo car caught on fire? May 17, 3 PM

Yesterday, there was a car caught on fire.

Some asked if the car was a BMW, Inspira, Preve etc.

Some guessed it was a Volkswagen or a Waja.

Some said it looked like a Proton Perdana.

I've at least one reliable information. It's from my wife's boss.
 Yesterday, he was driving his BMW when he was caught in a bad jam.
 He saw the car on fire. It was an Alfa Romeo.

Today, I went out for lunch with a colleague.

I asked him if he knew about the car engulfed in flames at Federal Highway yesterday.

He said yes. I asked him how he knew, he said, 'Facebook!'

No doubt, Facebook News travel much faster than any other online news portal. ;)

I asked him, 'What car is it?'

He answered, 'Alfa Romeo.'


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low