Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ali & Babi

I first knew about a certain chief minister's first foray into blogging when I read Jed Yoong's post. I didn't give much thought of it since I don't esteem that fellow anyway.

Yesterday, I read The Advocate's post that mentioned the chief minister's first post about the pig issue in Selangor. Consequently, it drew a barrage of 365 comments that made him shut down the blog as fast as he had set it up.

Please read 'DON'T BLOG IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW BASIC RULES' by zorro-unmasked for the full story.

Haha.

I wonder where this chief minister is hibernating in the blogosphere now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! they are into blogging ar, maybe they are trying to earn extra cash...

Angie said...

ali & babi... funny way to put it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low