Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shout to The Lord American Idols on Idol Gives Back

I only knew last Sunday that the contestants of American Idol performed the song 'Shout to The Lord' on 4-10-2008 (10 April).

I also came to understand that 'Shout to The Lord' was at the number 8 spot in number of votes garnered in the popular song category, something like that? Perhaps, someone reading this post and knows the fact can give me an accurate account.

The last time I watched American Idol final was when Fantasia won. What season was it? 3 or 4?

After that, my interest naturally waned. Personally, the irony is that I find reality shows like American Idol somewhat unreal. I guess reality shows sell due to its spontaneity and natural action-reaction. Ok, coming back to the song, just listen to the lyric and see if you can catch any difference.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low