Monday, April 7, 2008

I've got my mind set on you

Funny but the chorus of the song 'I've got my mind set on you' came to me out of nowhere this morning. Only the chorus.

So, I sang this song to the Lord this morning
I've got my mind set on you
I've got my mind set on you
I've got my mind set on you
I've got my mind set on you

A Google search found the song at YouTube, sung by George Harrison.

I am posting this from work and singing to Him at work today
I've got my mind set on you
I've got my mind set on you
I've got my mind set on you
I've got my mind set on you

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low