Thursday, April 10, 2008

MacroK SMS: You Better Watch Out!

Follow-up to my previous post, I am half-pleased and half-pi**ed that Maxis has given 50% refund of the unsolicited SMSes from MacroK SMS, an External Content Provider (ECP).

The 50% refund is itemized as 'Goodwill Credit - Recovery' under 'Adjustment'.

Besides the MCMC, I believe Maxis, as a corporate citizen, ought to have the corporate responsiblity to protect its subcribers from any unscrupulous ECP. Why not blacklist and bar the ECP from spamming? By doing so, I am sure Maxis will be able to maintain its loyal customers as well as gain new subscribers.

Before the MCMC and mobile operators do anything to block SMS spamming, the subscribers just have to watch out for scammers! Take a good look at your monthy bill and don't take it for granted that you are shielded against unsolicited SMSes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could call Maxis again and demand for a full refund failing which you will lodge a police report. I did that and I got my full refund.

Anonymous said...

dude, check this out www.happy.com.my RM 0.99 per call.. :) since ur bill so high.... hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low