Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Tale of Two Tummies

I was, once upon a time, a scrawny teenager who had been nicknamed a 'bag of bones'.
As I entered adulthood, my metabolic rate gradually decreased. My diet was rich in fat. Consequently, my middle kingdom began to develop.

Now, in my mid-thirties, I am facing one of the biggest battles of my life - the battle of the bulge. Lately, the border of the bulge extended by another inch leaving me almost 'pant-less'.

Nowadays, my belly even gets more attention when my preggy wife and I are out in social circles. I sometimes get remarks like, 'Wah, your tummy..how many months already ah?' and When is your baby coming out?' Candidly, I will reply, 'My baby is long overdue!'

Here's a comparison of the two tummies. Tell me, which one is his and hers?

2 comments:

richrach said...

hahaha!
jo, i salute u!
u're so daring to post this beautiful pic of ur glorious tummy!

joshua said...

haha
why lah?
stomach only what?
each of us have that also!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low