Sunday, April 20, 2008

My dream house

Two children drew their dream house.

One drew nothing. Another drew two houses.

When asked to share, the former said, 'I don't have a house. Everywhere I go is my Father's house.' while the latter said, 'I have two houses. One is my heavenly Father's. The other is my earthly father's.'

Amazing how God uses kids to teach us, the adults, the value of 'things not seen'.

Perhaps, the following 'MONEY ' poem can best sum up the value of intangible things.

MONEY

It can buy you a House
But not a Home

It can buy you a Bed
But not Sleep

It can buy a Clock
But not Time

It can buy you a Book
But not Knowledge

It can buy you a Position
But not Respect

It can buy you Medicine
But not Health

It can buy you Blood
But not Life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low