Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kathryn Scott - I belong

While listening to Allworship.com, I was inspired by this song. Googled for 'kathryn scott - i belong' but couldn't find a streaming audio or video of the original. Neither youtube nor the official site of Kathryn Scott has it.

Anyway, I tried one of the results -Kathryn Scott - I Belong Mp3 Full Albums Download that linked me to http://www.full-albums.net/full_album-Kathryn_Scott-I_Belong-164243.asp

I not only dowloaded one song but the album as well! Ooops...Sorry. Am I guilty of partaking in illegal file sharing? I think not since my motive is not profiteering.

After the download, I was thinking how to share the song in this post. So, I googled for free hosting. Couldn't remember exactly the keywords I used but basically, they were 'free host music/mp3/audio'.

To listen or download, just click here.

Happy listening!

Kathryn Scott - I belong
Verse 1
Not angels, nor demons, no power on earth or heaven
Not distance, nor danger, no trouble now or ever

Pre Chorus
Nothing can take me from your great love
Forever this truth remains

Chorus
I belong, I belong to you X2

Verse 2
Not hardship, nor hunger, no pain or depth of sorrow
Not weakness, nor failure, no broken dream or promise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low