Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank God I'm much better now

Yesterday morning, I went to see the doc. My neck and shoulder were 'stiff'. I must have sprained them while I was sleeping.

I could only turn less than 45% to the left. Decided to go to see the doc. Told him my problem. After pressing my spine from my neck up and measuring my blood pressure, he went back to his seat and said, 'Don't go for massage, take a lot of rest.' Then I asked him the obvious, 'Could you give me one-day medical leave.' He smiled and said, 'I could give you more than that.' I was surprised to hear that but forgot all about it as soon as I stepped out of the consultancy room.

I didn't take a look at my medical certificate until just now. Indeed, I have been given 2-day rest.

Regret. Should have taken advantage of today, supposedly a day of rest.
8|

3 comments:

d'Lion said...

aisayyy man, missed opportunity

dorcas said...

A lot of employees will take advantage of MC.

richrach said...

yah lor yah lor... kenapa la u tak bukak mata besar sikit. :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low