Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Charice Pempengco - latest news, album, mp3, you tube, on Oprah

This morning, my colleague who sat next to me said, 'I've updated my blog...' and introduced me to a 16-year-old singing sensation.

Later in the evening, he told me, 'I've got so many hits after I posted...'

'Then I will blog about it too,' I told him.

All right, let's just wait and see...HITS!

Ahh...and google for 'Charice-related' search will give you a lot of results!

The keyword 'Charice Pempengco' yields the most results - 530,000.


Charice Pempengco Official Website: www.charicepempengco.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low