Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dr M: No deal with Najib on Mukhriz - www.malaysiakini.com

Former premier Dr Mahathir Mohamad today said he had not brokered a deal with Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak for the inclusion of his son Mukhriz in the cabinet.

He rubbished talks that he had canvassed for Mukhriz to be named in Najib's cabinet despite his youngest son losing the Umno Youth chief post to Khairy Jamaluddin.

He told a press conference held at his office in Putrajaya that he was not the sort to campaign or ask for special treatment for his son.

“Even though I am his father, I don’t make that sort of deal, nor would I speak for, campaign or ask for special treatment for him. If he loses in the (party) elections, that is his business.

“I never placed my son in the government even when I could have when I was the prime minister, but I did not,” Mahathir said.

He added that even when some Umno leaders had offered their constituencies to both his sons - Mukhriz and Mokhzani - but Mahathir said he did not condone this.

Speculations are rife that Najib would drop a bombshell by not picking Khairy to the cabinet and instead make Mukhriz a minister.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low