Thursday, April 30, 2009

NAJIB AND ZAMBRY NOT ELECTED BY RAKYAT

Najib in The Malaysian Insider 'Najib: Please judge me by my actions':
"Give me a chance. Judge me by my actions. Don't judge me on rumours and baseless allegations. I will reform and I will make changes."

Zambry in interview with Malaysiakini 'Q&A: Give me a chance to prove myself':
"This is what we want for the state. I want to plead to all the people, give us - give me and my team, the opportunity to prove to the people what we can do."

There is only one conclusion that can be drawn from the similar statement of 'Give me a chance':
NAJIB'S AND ZAMBRY'S CONFESSION IS A MANIFESTATION OF A DEEP-SEATED GUILT THAT THEY ARE IN THE SEAT OF POWER NOT BY THE ELECTION OF RAKYAT BUT THE APPOINTMENT OF UMNO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low