Saturday, April 25, 2009

www.exabytes.com.my - the better email hosting provider

The company that I worked for switched to exabytes for email hosting sometime middle of this month after getting service that sucked from emerge since April 1.

One of the main reasons for the switch was the fact that our helpdesk was heavily dependant on email as a communication channel. Thus, we could not afford any frequent intermittent downtime. My colleague who had to follow up with emerge on the problem got pretty frustrated.

There were some minor but bearable hiccups here and there after the switch to exabytes. One day, the service was down, I contacted exabytes helpline. Unlike emerge, exabytes support staff was pretty efficient. I was told that they were aware of the problem and it was on the board - meaning they were checking on it. Aaron, one of the staff, got my mobile number and said he would call me as soon as the service was up. Later in the day, the service was up again. As promised, Aaron called to inform me. Now, that is what I call service!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low