Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"If I cared only about my post, I would not have stirred so many hornets’ nests.” - Ong Tee Keat

“If I cared
only about my
post, I would
not have
stirred so
many hornets’
nests.”
Ong Tee Keat

Needless to say, OTK has stirred not many but a lot of hornets' nests!

The hornets (read: thieves) were safely nestled in the PKFZ scandal until OTK came along! 
 
Meaning of 'to stir up a hornet's nest': to provoke the attack of a swarm of spiteful enemies or spirited critics。(Source: CHINAdaily)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low