Monday, March 15, 2010

It’s a rape of my character, says Yen Yen - YEEHAW NEW KID ON BLOG!!

Monday March 15, 2010 It’s a rape of my character, says Yen Yen
GEORGE TOWN: Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ng Yen Yen has denied a posting on a blog alleging she was involved in abuse of power, corruption and nepotism.
Describing it as a “rape of my character”, she said her secretary would lodge a police report against the blogger in Kuala Lumpur today.
“It is defamation. It is a wicked lie and my lawyer will be pursuing legal action. I want to know who wrote this,” the former MCA vice-president said.
The blogger alleged that Dr Ng had misused her power in the ministry by awarding contracts to her son’s company.
The person also claimed she had taken a kickback amounting to RM2mil and called on the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission to investigate.
Dr Ng said all the ministry’s dealings were done according to procedure.
“I deny and condemn this rape of my character and I don’t want any of my family members to suffer just because I’m involved in politics,” she said.
Asked if the allegations had anything to do with the coming MCA elections, Dr Ng said it was possible that certain quarters were using this to attack the party.
“However, I do not believe that MCA members would ever stoop to this level. I have faith in them,” she said.

The posting in the New Kid On Blog  is entitled 'BIG CORRUPT LADY MINISTER OF TOURISM MALAYSIA DATO SRI NG YEN YEN'!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low