Sunday, May 16, 2010

'Parental-occupational hazard': Hit chin up and gum bled!


The incident happened during the 'youtube-ing' session before he was lulled to sleep at 5 PM today.

He was sitting in front of me watching the 'do re mi fa ...' video. He got a bit excited and jumped up.

I got hit chin up, my lower teeth hitting my upper teeth. I could feel the numbness in my lower jaw...

Numb.

After that, I made sure my chin was not directly over his 'hard head'. Lesson learnt! 'Once hit, twice shy!'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low