Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sand-and-sex case: PKR MPs want independent body

Eleven PKR parliamentarians have made the call  at a meeting in De Palma Hotel in Ampang last night, to pressure Selangor MB Khalid Ibrahim to form an independent panel to investigate allegations of corruption involving Selangor state-owned Kuala Semesta Sdn Bhd, dubbed as the sand-and-sex scandal.
 
Following the meeting, Kapar MP S Manikavasagam said he had decided to put off his police report over the matter today.

Manikavasagam said, "They have asked me to hold on. I acknowledge my friends who are with me in this (the fight against corruption), and I am holding it (my police report). Every document is with me here..." and added, "I want the party to investigate, This is serious - it concerns the embezzlement of public funds."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low