Saturday, May 17, 2008

Burrrning HOT


I love to eat sambal petai.

Yesterday, I had it twice. One for lunch. Another for dinner.

What did I get? A lot of wind in my belly and fire in my willy! No joke. After passing motion and urine, my willy had a burning sensation. PAIN!

This morning, I drinked lotsa water to 'cool' down my body and clean my digestive system.

Thank God, the pain is gone at the time of this post. I just came from the loo, ok!

What a painful lesson indeed. Now, you people out there, especially if you love spicy stuff or sambal petai, don't get too greedy like me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really Hot Stuff eh?

Learned my "fiery" lesson many years ago. Had to rub ice in the mouth and on the other end!

Enjoying your music.

KY

Sydney

joshua said...

Heya!

Banana works if your tongue is burning from eating spicy stuff.

Glad you like my selection of songs.

G'day!

Falcon said...

seems pedas..takut!!..lol

Anonymous said...

ooo smelly!
If willy is pain and got burning sensation u need to go for a check up...im serious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low