Sunday, May 25, 2008

Here In My Home - Malaysian Artistes For Unity

Probably some or most of you have heard of the song 'Here in my home' by now.

'Here in my home' is all about the aspiration of Malaysians from all walks of life to live together in harmony. Does it matter if we are red and yellow, black and white?

I first came to know of this song via my blogger buddy www.gabriellai.com

If you wish to know more, just go to malaysian artistes for unity.

In the meantime, just listen and enjoy. Ok, gtg. Peace out!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low