Saturday, May 3, 2008

Father's First: Changing Diaper & Feeding Baby

While mommy-in-confinement and my parents-in-law were away, I was home alone with Janson.

The time came to change his diaper! So, I had to face the poo. Haha...I thought I had done cleaning his buttock as I was pulling the diaper away. Suddenly, I saw another pile of poo on the bed sheet. Yikes! Tip: Do not hastily take away the soiled diaper after cleaning.

After that, milk time! I was glad that I could feed and 'burp' him. Shortly after that, he pooed again! Only this time, the poo was very watery. Tip: Make sure milk is tepid or at least, warm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok thanks for the tips gotta learn now for future reference! :D

d'Lion said...

Father in-training, u will get the hang of it bro.

Anonymous said...

Next time put him on the changing mat, so won't dirty your bedsheet lor.

If you wanna make sure you always get the right milk temperature, go get a thermometer, i got post one in my blog.
see here thermometer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low