Thursday, May 29, 2008

Superfluously

A friend's SMS:
Hi wud u like or mind some jordan's barangs ie boys clothes a few toys misc? Lemme know. Call me. tx
My reply:
Hello sista...we already have much 'hand-me-downs' from debbie's and ebbie's boys....
Her reply:
Ur most welcome o most superfluously Blessed one.

Don't know why but I was tickled by her 'superfluously' remark. I didn't really know the meaning of the word until today. I guess I must have confused it with 'superficial'. According to The Free Dictionary, superfluous simply means 'Being beyond what is required or sufficient'.

WOW. I am blessed beyond what is required or sufficient. Thank You, Lord. YEAH because of You!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low