Saturday, September 20, 2008

COMING SOON: In remembrance of 'Reformasi 1998' - a Malaysiakini production

I just can't wait for Malaysiakini production - In remembrance of 'Reformasi 1998'. It is a mini-documentary scheduled to be released this coming Wednesday, 24th September!

Where was I in September 1998?

I was just a bloke unaware of the political state at that time. All I knew was the hoo-ha about Anwar and his supporters taking to the street with shouts of 'Reformasi' and his sodomy case. The mainstream media did a good job. I was convinced that Anwar was the bad guy.

Forward 10 years.

Now I'm fully convinced (I'm sure many Malaysians too!) that we need more than 'Reformasi'. We need a change of government. The time is NOW!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low