Sunday, September 14, 2008

Zaid Ibrahim, you have my respect! - www.malaysiakini.com

I just accessed Malaysiakini. I was both pleased and surprised to read the top news.

Law minister threatens to quit over ISA
breaking news updated 3.30pm De facto law minister Zaid Ibrahim threatens to resign if the government continues to use the Internal Security Act against political dissidents.MORE

Indeed, the Law minister is a man who upholds the principles of democracy.

Commenting further, Zaid said: "I am very sad that people like Teresa, whom I know personally, can be seen as a threat. I can't see how a journalist doing her duty, or even Raja Petra, can be seen as a national threat.

Mr. Zaid, like-minded Malaysians will stand by you and support you all the way! Viva Malaysia!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low