Friday, September 19, 2008

MP Teresa Kok freed. So what?! - www.malaysiakini.com

No doubt I am happy that Teresa is freed.

Nevertheless, no Malaysian is free until ISA is abolished.

"I don't know what I've got into... I don't know what is the real reason (that) caused me to (be) put behind bars for one week," she told journalists as she left the police station. Kok, who is also the Selangor state executive council member, expressed that she was still slightly shaken but glad that she was released. "(There is) no reason at all to put me under ISA... What have I done? What have I said?" she asked. (Source: malaysiakini)

I bet that one-day stay in prison feels like one hundred days.

Maybe I'm exaggerating but then again, who would cherish confinement for doing no wrong?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low