Thursday, February 12, 2009

I must learn to say P&C

Yesterday, my boss called me into the room and told me that my colleague wanted to resign. Reason being the 'differential treatment' given. I was given increment last year while my colleague did not get it.

My boss sternly reminded me not to reveal how much I was getting. 'You know this thing is very sensitive,' my boss said. I told my boss that I did not disclose anything to this colleague of mine.

My boss gave me that look that said, 'Then who?' For a moment, our minds seemed to drift to one employee who held all the information pertaining to this sensitive issue.

We left it as that. Then, I asked my boss something else and left the room. I feel guilty until now but one thing I have learnt - I must be strong to say 'P&C' to anyone who tries to slyly 'steal' information from me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low