Sunday, March 1, 2009

Najib thinks unity can be achieved via photo contest - 1Malaysia.com.my

The 1Malaysia.com.my Photo Contest: "Unity Through Diversity"
My fellow young Malaysians,

I recently launched my own personal website at www.1Malaysia.com.my as a means to reach out to my fellow citizens and engage more openly with everyone on the issues that matter to our country. I am very pleased to say that the experience of blogging and owning a website has been interesting and fun at the same time!

As one would say, a picture paints a...

This kind of 'unity' contest merely attracts participation. Period. It won't promote real unity in a real way. What Malaysia needs is more than a contest. She needs affirmative action for the poor regardless of race, equal economic opportunities, freedom of religion and speech and so much more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low