Thursday, October 6, 2011

Liow, lie, deny, blame, now says sorry. Good dog! ;)

October 05, 2011


Health Minister Liow Tiong Lai today apologised for initially denying that anti-riot weapons were discharged on protesters seeking refuge at the Tung Shin hospital during the Bersih rally on July 9, following the confirmation by a high-level Health Ministry probe which confirmed that water cannon jet streams and a “smoke bomb” had been discharged in the hospital compound.

Liow said two days after the rally the hospital authorities had reported to him that the hospital was not hit by the weapons.

Following his initial denial that sparked widespread condemnation despite numerous pictures and video footages spread online that proved that anti-riot weapons were fired into the hospital compound, Liow announced the formation of the investigative committee, which yesterday confirmed that some police personnel had breached standard operating procedures in the Tung Shin incident.

NONE
Liow said in Putrajaya this morning, “When I was relaying the hospital’s report (to the public), I had caused different interpretation among different people, and causing misunderstandings. Based on the disturbance that I had caused, I would like to express my apologies.”

On the “smoke bomb”, which the probe had confirmed landed in Chinese Maternity Hospital adjacent to Tung Shin, Liow said that it should not be confused with tear gas as a smoke bomb and tear gas were very different - hence, they couldn't be compared.

NONE
The report by the committee confirmed that a police water cannon truck had fired at a multi-storey carpark inside Tung Shin’s compound, along with a “smoke bomb” but tear gas canisters did not make it into the compound and were fired into an adjacent carpark.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low
这件事发生在8月8日MIDVALLEY, Gardens Restaurant 附近的一个escalator。 大概六点多左右我和男友在搭escalator时,有个华裔中年男子(附图)站在我的后面。当时我并没发现我的后面有人。当我们到第二楼的landing时,站在我隔壁的男友发现了那个中年男子的膝盖屈90度,手机放在膝盖上偷拍我的裙底! 到了landing 时,男友就抓着他问“你在做什么?!”那个变态竟然笑着说“我会delete掉,放了我让我走。”他一直要逃跑可是我们不够力捉住他,所以就喊得很大声求帮忙。过后有几个路过的年轻男子过来压住他不让他逃跑。他还是不停的挣扎说他会delete 掉那张照片,放了他,他会改过自新。谢谢那几位路过的朋友,帮我们请来了security guard。过后我们和那个变态去了security room, 那里负责的security guard 开了那个变态的电话photo album。我很认真的,里面都是女生被偷拍裙底的影片! 那时我才知道我不是第一个受害者。记得是发生在MIDVALLEY, MIDVALLEY , MIDVALLEY! 对我而言,那里已经不是安全的地方了。有这么多的偷拍影片,我相信我不会是最后一个受害者。过后我们被叫去MIDVALLEY 的polis bantuan 做police report。 做report 时,那个变态还说“我又没做什么,我只是自己拍自己看爽罢了。”还真想一巴给他,这么噁心的话都说得出。后来,我们和那几位好心证人去了吉隆玻的Balai Polis Travers一趟再做一次police report。到达警察局时,已经大概晚上8点了。可见那些和我做police report 的警察是很累的样子,那警察甚至还说“Ini kes biasa, selalu ada kes macam ni”。录口供时,我尝试要解释当时详细的事件, 他就一直okok ini nanti。这个我忍了,最后他叫我拍照就可以回家了。-.- 我心里想,什么哦?我不是应该去认罪犯的脸,看着他被抓吗?我就问那警察,那变态是无罪释放吗?他回答我说 “那个罪犯还在on the way 来着警察局,他们会处理接下来的事情”然后就叫我回家了。这个世界真不公平。幸运的是我当时穿着紧身裙,那个变态拍到的影片就只是一片漆黑的画面。但是我希望各位朋友分享出去,PLEASE SHARE。女性朋友们,搭escalator时注意和小心这种变态狂。我还是想说,我相信我不会是最后一个受害者。请大家小心,就是这个变态了。
It took place on August 8 MIDVALLEY, an escalator near the Gardens Restaurant. About six more left when the boyfriend and I take the escalator, a Chinese-American man (photo) stand behind me. I did see my back. When we got to the landing on the second floor when, standing in my boyfriend found the middle-aged man's knees bent 90 degrees, put your cell phone on his knees taking my skirt! When the landing, boyfriend grabbed him and asked "what are you doing?! "That pervert smiled and said" I will delete off, let me go let me go. "He was going to run away, but we have enough to catch him, so I shouted very loudly asked for help. After several young men over his passing by would not let him escape. He is constantly struggling to say he would delete the picture, let him go, he will reform himself. Thanks to the passing of friends, help us to a security guard. Later we went to the security room and the metamorphosis, where the security guard responsible for opening the phone photo album metamorphosis. I'm serious, there are videos of girls being photographed skirts! At that time I knew I was not the first victim. Remember in MIDVALLEY, MIDVALLEY, MIDVALLEY! For me, there is not a safe place. There are so many candid films, I'm sure I won't be the last victim. We were called to go to MIDVALLEY after police report the Polis bantuan. When making a report, the metamorphosis or say "I didn't do anything, I just took myself cool. "Really want to one bar to him, so nausea said. Afterwards, we went to Kuala Lumpur with the kind of witness the Balai Polis Travers a trip and then make a police report. When you reach the police station, about 8 o'clock in the evening. The police is the police report and I do look tired, even said that the police "Ini KEs biasa, selalu ADA KEs macam NI". When recording statements, I will try to explain the detailed event, he's been Okok ini nanti. I endured, and finally he asked me to take pictures, you can go home. So I thought, Oh, what? I should not recognize the faces of offenders, was caught watching him do? I asked the policeman, did that metamorphosis is acquitted? He answered me, and said "the criminals are still on the way the police, they will deal with the next thing," and told me to go home. This world is so unfair. Luckily I was wearing a tight skirt, the metamorphosis to film is a dark picture. But I hope all my friends here to share out, PLEASE SHARE. Women friends, take the escalator and be careful when this pervert. I still want to say that I don't believe I will be the last victims. Please be careful, this is normal.