Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Customer is not always right: He who giveth. HAHA

He Who Giveth
(Tech Support | UK)
(I work as a security manager and share an office with the tech support teams in a hospital. One day, the client walks into the office.)
Client: “My windows login says it’s disabled.”
IT Support member: “Yes, I disabled it because when I came to service your printer last night, I noticed your password was written down next to your keyboard.”
Client: “I write it down because I always forget it.”
IT Support member: “I disabled it because you are not supposed to do that.”
Client: “Well, can I have a new password and my account enabled?”
Me: “I hope you are not going to write it down again. It’s a serious offence, especially given you have access to patient details.”
Client: *angrily* “Well, I’m writing it down anyway. What are you going to do about it?!”
Me: “We can disable your account permanently and recommend disciplinary action against you.”
Client: “Ha! Well, go ahead. I don’t care. You can’t do anything to me. I’ve been here for years and I retire in two years anyway, so there!”
(The next day, the same client comes back to my office.)
Client: “My computer is not in my office.”
Me: “That’s correct, it’s currently being rebuilt.”
Client: “When can I get it back?”
Me: “I’ve spoken to your manager. He said you can do your job without a computer for the next two years.”
(Source)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low