Saturday, March 8, 2008

General Election: My First Voting Experience

A sense of satisfaction - that was how I felt when I stepped out of Bilik No. 8 (Room No. 8) of Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Midah (1), Jalan Cheras after casting my vote.

Woah...8! Now I just realised that. Today is the 8th of March, 2008 and Room '8'.

Haha, maybe I should buy the number '8388'.

Thank God I had a safe stroll from my house to the school and back to my house after voting.

I felt peace in my heart.

Prayer: Father, I pray for a continued peaceful polling at every polling place in Malaysia. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

3 comments:

Hello. I am Esther! said...

The Lord has truly given you a trauma-free voting experience. Sometimes He really know how to test His people :)

Hello. I am Esther! said...

Good to know you had a trauma-free voting experience. Sometimes the Lord really knows how to test His people :)

joshua said...

God gives His people tests and more tests until they pass! 8=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low