Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tiring Thursday but thank God for everything!

What a day! Spent almost 7 agonizing hours at RHB Collection Center (next to Masjid Jamek LRT Station) today to solve some problems.

Nevertheless, thank God that I had the opportunity to learn. Thank God for granting me patience. Also, thank God for Andy, a 50-something-year-old employee there. Time for lunch and I asked him, 'Any nice place to eat?' He said many and asked me to join him for lunch. I was delighted.

We went to this 'makan' place at an alley that was a stone's throw away. Both of us had 'chap fan' (economy rice). BIG portion but reasonably priced. Only cost me RM3.60 plus 'leong char' RM1. Thank God for a lunch partner and a good brother!

Yes, we were delighted to find out that we were both believers. He exclaimed, 'Praise the Lord!' when I introduced myself as 'Yeh so chai!' (God's son).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low