Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spurious SMS


At 1400 today, I received a SMS from my dear who received it from a friend. Its content:
Tolong bagitau sama kawan kawan cina dan india supaya menjauhi perhimpunan serta kawasan tol kerana pemuda umno nak buat dnmo mendesak pak lah turun, takut ia menjadi permulaan rusuhan kaum just like 13 Mei! We don't want chines & indians to be blamed. Plz inform all Please spread out!! Dr Hairud.

The first thought I had was 'Where?'. Then, 'Which toll?'. Lastly, 'Who is Dr Hairud?'. Though I doubted the authenticity of the message, I forwarded it to two people.

Later, I found out that the SMS seemed to have been circulating for quite some time now.

A Google search for 'dr hairud' resulted in 2 links related to a spurious site, Pacmee.com. How gullible of me to believe in the SMS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low