Saturday, March 1, 2008

Rocket, Moon & Eye

Went to Mid Valley this morning. MJ went there to meet her ex-manager, Ms. Koid. I tagged along. Hehe. That's one of the husband's jobs.

We chatted at McDonald's. I was surprised to hear from Ms. Koid that her brother was going to contest in the state seat of Sungai Pinang in the next general election under the DAP ticket. Besides that, she said she had another brother, a USA permanent resident, who would come back to Malaysia to vote in every general election.

As for me, my only regret is not being conscious of my right and responsibility to vote in the past.

Whenever people ask which party I stand for, I will say, 'Rocket, moon & eye.'

Enough is enough. The majority is not always right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. Good one. Rocket, Moon and Eye....;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low