Monday, March 3, 2008

Health: Of Apple and Pear

I am 32 going on 33...

No, I'm not growing vertically in age but horizontally in waist!

So, I have to do away with most, if not all, my size 32 pants.

Ah well, I hope to shed some kilos off my middle kingdom but just too lazy to do sit-ups.

I do walk 3 minutes to work nonetheless and take the stairs to my sixth-floor office on weekdays.

In The Star Online yesterday, its 'Health' talked about 'Targeting abdominal fat'.

A paragraph read:
It was first suggested in 1947 by the French physician, Jean Vague, that cardiovascular and metabolic risk is more closely related to “android” obesity (abdominal obesity or “apple-shaped”) than to “gynoid” obesity (lower body obesity or “pear-shaped”).
Mine is certainly an apple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

normally wife pregnant, husband will also gain weight and crave for food...
so you will stay like an apple for a while...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low