Sunday, October 4, 2009

Father's First: Janson's first time informing he poo pooed

This afternoon, daddy and mommy were totally 'knocked out'.

We were lying on the floor in the living room.

Mommy was already fast asleep while daddy was about to fall asleep. Suddenly, I heard 'Poo Poo'.

I opened my eyes and saw Janson standing in front of me. Quickly, I got up and pulled him to me. Grabbing him, I pulled his shorts and diaper and peeped inside.

Hehe....yes, there was indeed poo poo - a piece of hard stool.

Then I woke up mommy. She cleaned and changed his diaper while I lifted his legs. Finished! Janson was happily playing again, mommy went back to sleep and daddy his resumed baby-sitting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low