Saturday, November 7, 2009

Two 'freebies' this week - 1 from Xandria Ooi's dad

This week, I had two 'freebies' - one for each meal.

The first one was at Alex's Eat Cafe last Wednesday (Alex is the father of the ambassador of Wella Malaysia - Xandria Ooi). I ordered kampung fried rice for lunch but I ended up eating kam heong fried rice. The cook made a mistake. So as a consolation, Alex gave me a glass of iced lemon tea. Ok.

Yesterday, as I was entering the restaurant via 'back door', I slipped and fell. I totally lost control when I stepped on the oily floor of the kitchen. Thank God I did not suffer from any serious injury as a result of the fall.

The owner of the restaurant felt bad. He said that he himself had also slipped and fell like me. After taking my food and paying for it, I sat down to eat and ordered herbal tea. I wanted to pay when my drink came but the lady boss stopped me. She said it was free! Thank God for the two freebies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low