Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Perkasa anti anti-racism, anti-1Malaysia. Support Namewee=1Malaysia! Namewee's poster torched outside KLSCAH

Malaysiakini reported:
A group of 50 protesters from Malay rights group Perkasa gathered outside the Kuala Lumpur and Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall (KLSCAH) in Kuala Lumpur tonight to protest against controversial rapper Namewee as he was about to speak at a youth forum.

Asked by journalists for his reaction to the protest, Namewee said: “I have no comment, I'm not politician. I came here to for an anti-racism event.”

But they came for you?

It's not my problem.

They burn your photos...

Not my business - they burn my photo, not me.

Will you apologise as demanded by Perkasa?

No, apologising is not the point. I'm here to help solve the issue of racism.

Are you scared of Perkasa?

I'm not scared. I believe the police will protect me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low