Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Janson loves Ladybird Mini 'My best book about Cars' @ MPH Subang Jaya

Last Saturday evening, Janson and I were on the bed reading the Ladybird Mini - 'My best book about...Tractors'. When we finished reading, he turned to the back cover. 'I want this one,' said Janson while pointing to the tiny picture of the front cover of the 'My best book about...Cars'. I explained to him that I couldn't find it when I was at MPH the day before but I told him that we could pray. So, he followed me in prayer, saying, "Father, I pray that 'My Best Book About...Cars' will be available in MPH bookstore. It will be on sale and not out of stock. In Jesus' name we pray, amen." Immediately, he said, 'We go and buy the book now!' What a simple faith of a child!

Hours later, we were in the same MPH searching high and low but we couldn't find the book. So, we asked the lady at the counter. She checked the stock level. Three units left. Then, she went to look for it. To cut the story short, she finally found one! We were thrilled. Thank You, Jesus for answering Janson's prayer! Yeah!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low