Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shuib takes responsibility over sex video. Shuib says the video is the truth!

One of the 'Datuk T' trio, Perkasa treasurer Shuib Lazim, has come out to clear the air over his role in the recent sex video purportedly showing an opposition politician having sex with a prostitute.

Owning up over the video, he dismissed claims that he is merely an 'innocent bystander' over the whole episode and told Malaysiakini, "I really do take full responsibility over this video."

This is in contrast to the claims by Sungai Petani MP from PKR Johari Abdul, also Shuib's nephew and close relative, who reckoned that Shuib is an unwitting accomplice to the debacle over the video, which showed a man resembling opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim engaging in a sex act with a woman claimed to be a prostitute.

parliament briefing 030408 johari abdulJohari (left) had earlier defended his uncle and was reported to have said last Thursday, "I know my uncle and I don't think he'll go that far. I think he's just an innocent bystander... I think he is just a 'matcher' because I am his nephew. Shuib also told me that he does not believe that it was (Anwar) in the video and I think he called me to watch it because he genuinely wanted me to see it and verify this."
However, Shuib said, "I know that (the video) is the truth. I know that this is all real and that is why I joined the Datuk T gang. If it wasn't true, I would not have agreed to it."

Ooo....So who's the liar now? Why is Shuib so convinced that the video is the truth unless he really saw Anwar having sex with a prostitute with his own pair of eyes - perhaps, he did!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low