Friday, June 27, 2008

Don't 'pour' your life away!

I remember, eighteen or nineteen years ago during the 'World Cup' season, my classmate asked the Accounts teacher, 'Do you gamble?'

He asked in return, 'Tell me, what is 'gamble' in Cantonese?'

My classmate said, 'Tou.'

'Exactly,' the teacher said. 'What's the point of gambling when you are going to 'pour' it all away?'

What he said 'poured' a lot of sense to us teenagers at that time. We nodded in agreement.

Why am I relating this incident in my life? Reason being the news about the farm manager who 'poured' his life away by drinking weed killer after a gaming loss. (Read here in The Star Online).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low