Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How to tell the time without a watch or a mobile phone

How to tell the time if one doesn't wear a watch? For me, my mobile phone is my 'watch'. What if I left it at home? How to tell the time then?

Well, there's another way just as I have found out a few hours ago when my wife and I shopped and strolled at Tesco Extra. We went to Watson's to buy Redoxon. After looking around at some other stuff, we finally made our way to the cashier to pay for that one-and-only item. Then, we headed to the ATM. After cashing out, my wife asked, 'What time is it? I asked her why. She just wanted to know if time was up for Janson to take his medication. I was without my 'watch'. So, I looked around for a time display. None.

Suddenly, I had an idea. I asked her to take a look at her ATM withdrawal slip. She did and the time printed was 10:05 AM. After that, we continued with our leisurely walk until we finally reached home at quarter past ten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janson having not well?

d'Lion said...

Warrr, smart bro :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low