Thursday, June 12, 2008

FREE GIFT (only for 18 and above)

Woohooo! Come July 8, I'm going to get my cash rebate of RM625 when I renew my road tax at the post office. Am I happy? Happy lah.

Why not? Still money mah. If you don't want, I can claim on your behalf.

I mean the government is so good to give you one-off annual subsidy. Remember, only one-off. Very memorable. Don't forget to bring your camera to the post office and take a picture of yourself claiming cash from the government.

Oh yes, by the way, Pos Malaysia Berhad is the only agent appointed to disburse this 'gift'. Read its press release here.

1 comment:

dorcas said...

that's good...got rebate! Extra cash $$$$$

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low