Monday, June 2, 2008

To blog or not to blog

As a blogger, ahem...I have a common question posed to me like, 'Why do people have so much time to blog ah?

To this question, I have a common answer, 'Blogging is a matter of priority. If you think it is important, then you will spend time on it.'

Some think that one's written language, be it English or otherwise, must be good in order to blog. No spelling error. Perfect grammar.

Let me tell you that your thinking is wrong. I tell people to blog the way they would speak.

Do you realize that when you read someone's blog, particularly someone that you know, it sounds as if the author is speaking to you in person?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't go to work, I work from home, so I always can find time to blog.

Blogging is important u know... *wink*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low