Sunday, June 8, 2008

TALKING T-SHIRT

Last April, I had an idea to customize a t-shirt for my preggy wife. So, I googled for 'customized t-shirt' and found someone in Lowyat.NET who talked about his 'TALKING T-SHIRT'.

When I first emailed to him about my idea of 'baby inside' logo on the t-shirt, he replied saying that he would try to redesign back the circle. After that, he came back saying that he couldn't do the circle and suggested a few other designs that might interest me. I liked my own idea too much to accept his suggestions.

Finally, after an almost-2-week silence, he told me that he could customize my design. Cut the long story short, I got him to do two t-shirts: One is 'baby inside', another is 'food inside'. I don't need to mention 'food inside' is for who. 8|

Azmi, if you're reading this, please comment. Oh, btw, Azmi is the 'TALKING T-SHIRT' guy.



2 comments:

dorcas said...

making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. I like your idea.

d'Lion said...

Jo you could wear the baby inside tshirt too, hehe.

MJ, baby number 2 and you can wear that t-shirt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low