Wednesday, June 18, 2008

O what a night!

Last night, at about quarter to nine, my car came to a halt when its clutch gave way. The car was stalled on the road, right smack in front of OLD TOWN White Coffee 3 Two Square, Section 19, PJ. Mommy and baby were at the back seat. Thankfully, we were not too far from my in-law's house.

My car is insured by AIG and the insurance comes with an account with AAM. I called my insurance agent and he helped me to arrange the tow truck to collect my car. My mom-and-bro-in-law walked from their house to keep us company. While waiting, we had coffee break at OLD TOWN White Coffee.

Finally, close to one hour later, the AAM yellow tow truck came. Now, my car is at the workshop near my house. Praise God that the towing service was free. Most of all, I thank God that my family was safe and the car didn't stop on the highway! Lastly, I hope and pray that the cost of repair to be less than RM100.

4 comments:

dorcas said...

In everything give THANKS!

d'Lion said...

Amen brother Jo.

Anonymous said...

Must be a frightful experience for you and family. Glad everything turned up alright.

KY

joshua said...

Hi KY,

Indeed, quite a frightful experience when the clutch snapped.

8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low