Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wtd, we are not appreciated...


Last Tuesday, I found out from an ex-schoolmate that an ex-schoolmate would be migrating to Down Under. In my circle of friends, he is the seventh 'casualty'.

I sent him a SMS, saying, 'Wah friend, u want to leave tanah airmu soon ah? He replied, saying, 'Wtd, we are not appreciated n faced constant outright threats n intimidation.'

'Wtd?' I thought probably typo error. Perhaps, he meant 'WTF'. Anyway to clear my doubt, I asked him what 'Wtd' stood for and he replied, 'What to do'.

Unlike many Malaysians like him, I am one who believes in CHANGE though we may not see it immediately.

I pray with faith and hope in sight that one day, Malaysia will be liberated from racial injustice.

2 comments:

stephie said...

amen to tht!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. got me there too. i tot it was the polite version of WTF: what the duck. ha ha ha ha.

actually, lots of my frens never returned after uni overseas. some have and have left again.

life is too short. but again, it's about choices and what you believe life is about -- self-gratification or some higher purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low