Saturday, February 20, 2010

Betty's Midwest Kitchen - America on a plate @ Aman Suria Damansara

Had a so-called CNY reunion dinner at Betty's Midwest Kitchen last Thursday.
A 5-month-plus old restaurant, Betty's Midwest Kitchen is located at an obscure place -almost at the 'tail end' of Aman Suria.

Here are some videos.
(No pictures of the food)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPHIE!



360° (almost lah!) of the interior of Betty's Midwest Kitchen


Janson having fun - squat, shake butt, 'ma bu'!


I'm not a foodie. So, I can't really review the food.
All I can say is that the burger (it was called 'pull pork' something) I ordered and ate was nice.

I also ended up eating the big sausage (it was for my son's kid's meal). It was...
Shall I say I was not used to the taste of it?
Thus, I had to dip it in the sauce for every bite I took.

Ok...if you want food reviews just google 'betty's' for pages from Malaysia and you will find them.

Lastly, if you need to know how to get there, just visit:
www.midwestkitchen.com.my

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low