Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ku Li: I wasn't in Kelantan to support PAS but Attended Ceramah On Invitation Of NGOs

Ku Li Says He Attended Ceramah On Invitation Of NGOs

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 3 (Bernama) -- Former Petronas chairman Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah said Wednesday his presence at the Stadium Sultan Mohamad IV recently was on the invitation of 52 non-governmental organisations from Kelantan and Terengganu.

"I did not attend the gathering because I want to support PAS. Not at all. I'm an Umno member.

"I went there because I am a former Petronas chairman and I am from Kelantan.

"If the people there wanted me to explain about the Petroleum Development Act 1974, then why shouldn't I go there and explain the matter?" he told Bernama.

He said the Petroleum Development Act stipulates that when an oil well was found off the shores of any state, then the state concerned was entitled to be paid five per cent royalty from the oil revenue.

"It's not that I'm forcing Petronas or the federal government to pay the royalty to the (Kelantan) state government but rather, Petronas itself should adhere to this agreement," he said.

The Gua Musang MP was reported to have said in his ceramah at the stadium that Kelantan was entitled to the oil royalty payment.

Clearly, Ku Li's stand on principle is unacceptable to those whose has NO principle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low