Sunday, February 21, 2010

Najib like The Incredible Hulk - only better: Don't make me angry, else there will not be forgiveness for you

Rosmah beautifully described Najib's 'virtue', saying, 'If he is angry, there is no forgiveness for you.' on Hello Malaysia over Bernama TV at Wisma Bernama on Friday.

I'm not sure if The Incredible Hulk who was famous for his stock phrase - "don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry", killed any of his nemesis but I'm sure Najib did not. ;)

(Image source: kennysia.com)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low