Saturday, February 13, 2010

How to upload .WMV files to YouTube? Upload problems? Try without the progress bar

I tried to upload a .WMV file but it returned an error. After three tries, I renamed the file from funvideo05.WMV to upload.WMV. The upload still failed.

Then, I googled 'upload wmv youtube' but none could give me the solution.

Then I went back to my 'Video File Upload' page and decided to read

I read until the last line - 'Upload problems? Try without the progress bar'. (See screenshot below)

So, yes. I clicked on the link and it brought me to the 'Video File Upload' that does not have the progress bar while the video is being uploaded.

The upload was successful! YAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low